BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 25, 2010

woah.. long time.

so it's been awhile since I've posted.

I'm sitting at home, feeling like crap. Sore throat, headache, dizzy, nauseous. wondering why I always feel like crap these days....

anyways. We get to have our ultrasound on Thursday, to find out what we are having... I dreamt that we saw "boy parts" very clearly... so we'll see what happens.

Life has been getting a little more crazy. We carved pumpkins last night with the neighbors, that was fun. Went to the movies yesterday after going to church. It was my mom's birthday. and on Saturday we went to brainerd and had a party with the whole family. that was fun..

It's weird to think that this time last year, marshal was sicker then a dog and in the hospital on his deathbed pretty much. Thank God they found out what was going on ... I have to admit it was VERY close... but i remind him everyday that if he does that again (gets really sick) i'm just going to shoot him :D cuz it's cheaper... so he's got motivation to stay healthy.

anyways. I think i'm going to figure out what to make for lunch I guess. wish i could just order for delivery, but i doubt it'd be here in time for marshal to eat....

so. ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment